Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 29, 2007

OaB #31: Host a Party.

Yesterday I completed another item. Me and my flat mates Sofia and Valentina had a party, celebrating our birthdays (which was weird, since mine and Sofia's birthdays are in July); Sofia's upcomming examination; us moving out... Basicly, we just celebrated everything we could, since it's like the last party we'll have, as both me and Sofia are moving back to our respective home towns.

It was a great mix of people, around 20, both friends of mine and of theirs. I knew or had at least met everyone before. We even had an alsatian puppy come visit us for a while!

We served some food for the guests as well. Now our fridge is FILLED with left overs!

The book has a check list of host duties. I can check a few of them, but not all.

Did you...
[X] ...welcome the guests at the door?
[X] ...check invites?
[_] ...take coats & bags?
[X] ...offer guests food & drink?
[X] ...organize games & entertainment?
[X] ...organize music?
[_] ...monitor soundlevels?

I could add some pictures, but only if someone asks me to in a comment. :)

Edit 1/5 2007: Dale, you rock; you're the best! Here's a link to some photos.

5 Comments:

oskyldig said...

This is me requesting photo evidence!

Anonymous said...

De va en rolig fest:D
Nu får du ta o göra nästa sak!
/Ivar

oskyldig said...

Yeah I'm cool. I'm more satisfied with the photos now, it's simply proofs!

Unknown said...

Asså, slåss den där Malin alltid? ^_^

Unknown said...

Ja, jag tror det! Du såg ju själv hur hon hoppade på mig mitt på gatan och började bita mig!