Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 19, 2007

OaB #71: Do Something Nice without Being Asked.

I realized after doing this nice thing, that I had actually done a nice thing. So I checked through the book, figuring there must be some kind of item that is about being nice... I found number 71 - Do Something Nice without Being Asked. I can finally cross off another item in my book! (It's about time, eh?)

So on to the story. I was on my way home from school, and I was very happy after having gotten a VG grade on my English essay. So I walked home, and I saw a ticket lying on the ground. I took a few steps, but turned back, curious as I am, and picked the ticket up only to find out it's a ticket for a concert today! When I got home, I showed it to my flat mate, who pointed out it was not one, but two tickets. "We should go!", she said, but I was not sure I could handle the guilty conscience. So I asked my sister, who said I should try return them.

Of course I had to do the right thing (I'm such a nice guy!), so I called Norrlandsoperan, where the concert was going to take place, and they gave me the number to a person named Helena, who was the one who had bought the tickets.

I called Helena, who had no idea she had lost her tickets, but she was happy that I called her to give them back. We decided to meet at the center of Mariehem, where I live, So I could return them. I did so, and got a really nice flower as thanks. My flat mate said my nice doings will give me good karma... So now I have my very own Karma Flower!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe you are so kind DanielSan.