Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, March 26, 2007

OaB #60: Learn to Live without Something You Love for a Week.

Today I completed number 60 by being without Coca-Cola (or any other carbonated drink for that matter) for a week. (I even bought a bottle of Bailey's so that I wouldn't need to drink any drinks with soda in them).

I've been drinking water instead. It was hard at first (not used to drinking water), but now after a while works pretty well. So I'm going to try stay away from Coke for as long as I can. There was one thing in the list of suggestions that I don't think I'd ever be able to complete; Stay away from the Internet for a week. Not only because I'm completely addicted, but also from a practical point of view. I wouldn't be able to do any school work. And even though that doesn't happen very often, when it does I need my computer and the Net!

The list of suggestion were giving up TV, my mobile, computer games, fast food, the Internet and other. So I chose other; Coca-Cola.

Now I'm going to drink another glass of water.

0 Comments: