Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

OaB #36: Start Your Own Blog.

Yey! My first completed item! Uhm, maybe I should explain exactly what it is I'm doing.

I bought two books this Monday (March 5th); 101 Things To Do Before You Die and 101 Things To Do Before You're Old and Boring where you're supposed to do these funny little things and then put a star on the page once you've completed the item. I thought I'd start with item number 36 from the book "...Old and Boring"; Start your own blog. This way I can blog about all the things I do! How smart isn't that?

So now everyone can read about my future item completions, like "Be present when your country wins the World Cup" (Yeah, I'll have to move to Brazil and become a Brazilian citizen for that to ever happen... I doubt Sweden will win anytime soon), "Catch a fish with your bare hands", and "Have a sleep over". I'll try to provide pictures and proof of every item I've completed (for when it is possible).

Stick around! :)

7 Comments:

Terminally chill said...

This man is a genious!

Anonymous said...

We should all have a big sleep over! :)

Unknown said...

My dad actually catches fish with his barehands quite often. Sure they are usually slow stupid card but once in a while he gets some whitefish.

daniel said...

Wow! I don't think I'll be doing that in a while, considering I can't even FISH! :P

I'm thinking the only fish I'll catch with my bare hands, will be a dead one from a fish tank.

Anonymous said...

gay mannnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dikkkk boyyy!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for those, uh, very warm comments.