Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Friday, March 23, 2007

OaB #77: Make Your Own Greeting Cards.

I completed number 77 today, by creating my own greeting card for Mirre's Birthday! It's a mix of computer printed material and stuff drawn with crayons! The picture uploader doesn't seem to work today, so I'll upload the pictures tomorrow instead!

2 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Where is the photo evidence to back this one up Daniel? Also I made them as kids all the time; they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I've made a few of those in my day.

:D

~ Gee