Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Friday, May 18, 2007

OaB #43: Do Something Charitable.

I was reading the net edition of Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, and there was this add for the Red Cross; a campaign called "Save the Mothers". It has this thing where you paint a spot on the world to show your support. So I decided to paint that little spot for 50SEK, and now I can cross another thing off my list in the process!

Well, since there's been this guy from the Philippines visiting my blog, and since I find that really awesome, I decided that I should paint a spot on the Philippines! That didn't work however, because the Philippines weren't on the map, so I had to put it as close as possible. And, uhm, I think I put it on China or something...



I got some kind of personal link as well, but I'm not sure what it does. Maybe it takes you to my spot instantly, or something. I also got this really ugly web button thingie, but I had to remove it because it was REALLY ugly and annoying. You can still see it under the to-do list.

http://www.raddamammorna.se/?11725


I now think I deserve some kind of comment from this mysterious Filipino person, don't you?

2 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Your charity brings warmth to my cold heart.

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna log in cause I'm at school :D But how the hell do you know if something's charitable if you don't know what it's all about? :p You should have placed the dot in Poland, we really need your help :D