Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 2, 2007

BYD #83: Skinny Dip at Midnight.

At around 00.30, Mirre and Tea decided to go to Nydala Lake to take a dip. I figured I could join them and perhaps complete this thing! When we were there, at Fiskebryggan, they jumped in right away. I hesitated for a while, but then took my clothes off and jumped in!

It was kinda cold, but still nice. At the place we were, there were some people having a midnight barbecue, but what the heck. We had been drinking some and didn't care about that. One or two of the guys later approached us and asked us "Are you Finns!?"

I think it was between 8-10 degrees in the water. Not sure though. It's kind of surprising that I jumped in, considering it's the beginning of June, and I rarely take a dip even in July or August!

Edit 10/9 07: Seems I forgot to upload the pics! :D

5 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Can we say... Shrinkage!? =)

Tea Meriluoto said...

god that was chlly, but so cool! i'm so pruod of you Tanne, you totally proved you've got some balls and the healthy Finnish crazyness in you! I felt so sorry for the boring swedes wathing us swim and not having the guts to jump in themselves... Cause we definately had the most fun that night :D haj-5 ;)

dgrzech said...

good job :D

Anonymous said...

Oehhh O.o

cool pictures, hehe your are brave
i wouldnt try it lol

michael said...

can't believe you posted pictures
you have more gut than i do :)