Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, August 6, 2007

OaB #80: Start Your Own Secret Society.

I broke my own rule. Like, the only rule I have for these two lists; Not to count an item that I've completed BEFORE I got the books. But really, this one is too good not to count.

The thing is, when me and my friends Mary and Henriikka went to the Swedish premiere of Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest (July 12, 2006), we realized we share a passion for movies, especially fantasy movies, so we decided to form a society: The Secret Society of Fantasy; SSF.

This weekend, we had another meeting, watching Over the Hedge, The Incredibles, The Royal Tenenbaums and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Which is great, considering two of those movies (Incredibles and Tenenbaums) are on my list of films to watch (OaB #48 and BYD #57).

So I saw this item in the book, showed it to them, and we all decided I HAVE to include this one.

We even have this little homemade membership certificates that Henriikka made. They are really cool! :D

3 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Cheater, but as an offical judge for the completion of your lists I accept this addition and completion of the item.

After all I was there when you wanted to buy the book, but didn't. ;)

Fröken Lund said...

Hej hej!

Det ser ut som att du fått in blankrader i din profiltext nu, men jag använde iaf [br]-taggen.

James said...

Your society is no longer secret :P