Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Friday, July 24, 2009

OaB #6: Touch These Creatures.

I can't believe it took me like two years to complete this one, from when I started, to when I finished it... Weird, but I did finally complete it this summer. Here are some pictures and a few comments for each creature.

5 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Awesomeness. Go team crossing off items!

Unknown said...

Didn't you go sky diving?

ieraLEE said...

hello Daniel, i would just like to say thanks a lot! i've been down lately coz my life is soo uneventful and then i found your blog. Its really inspiring and i'm hoping to finish all the 202 things to do too. Thank you again. Wish me luck. Oh and i do hope you update your blog soon.

Lots of Love,
Nazira Roslee
Malaysia

Anonymous said...

A few of my friends and I decided to make bucket lists for ourselves, and while searching the web for ideas of what to include, I came across your blog. I think it's neat that you have been documenting all of these items on your list to do. I think that you should come back and keep working on your list!

Jessica said...

Hey Daniel!

Haven't been very active myself lately, but now I see you have ticked off quite a number of things to do! Well done! :)
Better get on it myself then...

Good luck with your next attempts!
/J