Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, July 16, 2007

OaB #61: Join a Club.

I actually completed this item last week - the 7th/8th of July - when I was invited to join the guild (at least that's what it used to be) Nove Avatara; IX. I was had been invited to their meeting in Kotka, Finland, by one of their members, Chris "Fain" Carver. We had both been playing the game Dransik since October 14th 2000, and we both have been staying in the Dransik community for all these years, even though Dransik does not exist anymore (at least not the way we remember it!).

So, at the meet, I met a lot of players that I had met inside the virtual worlds of Dransik all those years ago. And then I was invited to join Nove Avatara. The bestest awesomest guild ever in Dransik. How cool is that?

2 Comments:

oskyldig said...

Congratulations, I hope that it made you feel like apart of something now! But that's an awesome trophy for joining a gild.

You must tell me how your trip was *lol*

Ranto said...

IX!

:)