Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 1, 2007

OaB #83: Dye Your Hair.

Okey, so I appologize to all of you who voted for milk a cow. I promise I'll do that before the summer has ended. But now I decided to start July by dying my hair. Blonde.

And boy, DID it get blonde! ULTRA BLONDE!!! I was prepared for blonde, but this! :D

I don't know if I can really describe very much by words, so I'll let the pictures tell the rest of this item completion!






6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good :)

oskyldig said...

I don't really know what to say; but holy shit it's blonde. I like you better as a brunette though, I must say! =)

dgrzech said...

Haha, you look weird :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool!!! But it sure is going to take some getting used to. :)

Anonymous said...

Ohlala, du är blond! Kan du fortfarande räkna och tänka logiskt och sånt? /CC