Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, December 17, 2012

BYD #54: Make at Least One Huge Purchase You Can't Afford

In addition to all the other things I completed on this trip, I figured I might just as well add yet another item from my list. This one, however, is not as fun as the others. At least not for me.

This seven-week trip was amazing, and while we did a good job cutting down our expenses, it did cost a quite a lot. And since I didn't have as much as my younger (sigh) brother, I had to borrow quite a bit of money from him. Money I still owe him, after a year and a half.  That's why I think it's a good idea to cross off item BYD #54.

0 Comments: