Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, December 10, 2012

OaB #99: Be Vegetarian for a Week

September 5, 2012

When someone randomly invited me on Facebook to an event to get as many people as possible to have a vegetarian week, I thought of it as a great opportunity to cross this one off. The event was going to take start on Wednesday September 5th, and of course

But on the 5th I realized too late that I was eating a tuna pizza. Tuesday I was too lazy and too hungry to make anything so I just decided to heat up some soup. Containing meat. Oh well!

Come Friday, however, I was good to go - and I made up for it by extending my week to 10 days!

So what did I think? Well, it wasn't as hard making good vegetarian food as I thought. But it was harder than making good food with meat. The most difficult part was eating out as most of the tempting things to eat contained meat. I did find an awesome vegetarian burrito in a taco stand in Uppsala though!

Hussaan, Karin, me and Lucien enjoying veggie burritos.

0 Comments: