Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 10, 2008

HStP #79: Hug a Tree.

After I had been to Liverpool for three days, me and my uncle went to Riga, Latvia, for two days, July 8-9. The 9th was my birthday, and it was the first time I didn't wake up in Sweden on my birthday!

Anyway, while in Riga, I decided to complete another thing from one of the books, and the easiest one was number 79 in the HStP book, to hug a tree.

And of course I did it in Riga just to get to tell you I was in Riga, haha!




1 Comment:

oskyldig said...

That's some pretty hawt tree for a'huggin! :D <3 xx