Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 20, 2008

HStP #88: Unshaven and Without Make-Up.

The mission was not to wear make-up or shave for a week. Surprisingly, I don't wear make-up, but I do shave. However, as my facial hair doesn't grow very fast, I actually let it grow for 2-3 weeks before I counted this one as completed.

I don't know if I need to say much more - but here is a picture.


It was very tough not shaving, just look at the reds in my eyes!

1 Comment:

oskyldig said...

Oh dear, that must have been absolutely horrible to shave! :\ Pain pain pain