Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Friday, July 4, 2008

OaB #32 f: Visit an Aquarium.

This Monday, I went to Liverpool for three days with my uncle and my brother. We had a lot of fun, doing things we normally don't do: Go to museums. I'm actually kind of surprised visiting a museum is not on the list. One of the museums we visited on Tuesday, July 1, was World Museum Liverpool, a museum with everything from insects, iron ore and ancient board games to meteors, gems and a Holocaust spectacle collection.

And they also had an aquarium. Although it was quite small, it was still quite fun and interesting to see weird fish and anemones, and it gave me a reason to pick up the book when we got back to the hotel!

As usual, here are some pictures:






1 Comment:

oskyldig said...

omg!

*falls over*

<3