Updates...

It's weird how I have completed so many things, planning on updating this blog for so long, and just never taking the time to do it. Here's my attempt at it though. Over the next few days, you will see a few more updates.

-Daniel, December 12, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Monday, July 28, 2008

OaB #32 g: Visit the Countryside

I was invited to visit my friend Katarina and her family in Undersvik, Hälsingland in Sweden for four days (July 25-28), and since my vacation had just started I gladly accepted. It was great! It truly was the countryside, and it was beautiful.

Me, Katarina and her sister Rebecka had a lot of fun. Instead of writing it all down I'll just post a bunch of pictures, because I'm lazy and I have loads of other things I've done to write about as well!



A horse! A horse! My blog for a horse!



The view from their home.



Of course we had to bathe in the warm water!



The Parish of Undersvik.



Me and Katarina as Sea Monsters! Arghh!!



Uhm, a picture of a train...



Rebecka, me and Katarina had to wait in Bollnäs for their mom to pick us up!



A beautiful sunset in the river Ljusnan.



Two of the creatures to touch - a mice or rat, and a butterfly or moth.



We also had time to visit the fishingvillage Skärså.
Here we went to a restaurant called Albertina where I had a delicious salmon dish!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! What a lovely sum-up of our four days of fun :D It was really GREAT!! Looking forward to see you soon! <3 (Maybe Sus has time for us then ;P)

*hugs*/Katarina

Anonymous said...

(Correction: Ljusnan is a river :P

oskyldig said...

That is one sexy train; I love it's design!

Andi said...

You take some beautiful pictures (esp the sunset). You should be easily able to get one in a gallery.
Good luck with your lists!